Friday, April 12, 2013

Me and my friends on tour





















  The self insertion project was rather fun. Once I started playing around with the placing tool I couldn't stop finding different backgrounds to sample. The possibilities truly are limitless which in turn made it difficult to settle on one picture to put up.

  As you may of noticed by now I've always been fascinated with my Egyptian roots. It's a part of me I've never really gotten to know. As soon as we had a chance to work on a self insertion project I knew I was going to use the pic of my friend and I passed out in Belgium last summer, I just had to. Adding it to the Sphinx picture wasn't hard. I played around with the hue colors and saturation until I finally found something I found believable looking.

  The next picture is inspired by my second favorite holiday spot (after Belgium) Paris, France. I played around with a few Eiffel Tower backgrounds but eventually decided to settle with a black and white picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment