Friday, April 12, 2013

Pandora's Box-Brush Preset


  Who knew photoshop was sooo difficult to work with!!! This project was stress from day one.

  This project almost made me hate the program. I watch tutorial after tutorial on youtube to finally come up with this graphic. The image is supposed to represent Pandora's box closing and pulling all the world's contents back. Everything from the leaves on the tree, the birds being skewed and the horse being tilted up are supposed to show the open box vacuuming the world back into itself.

  In the above graphic the river was painted/filled with a lake pattern I created. The birds, horse, leaves and tree are all brushes I created. Over the graphic background I placed a kinda warpy bubbly affect (I can't remember what it was, I just played around with an overlay affect until I found something that looked windy).

  I enjoyed no part of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment